Buckingham Pre-School playgroup follows the Early Years Foundation curriculum; preparing your child for their next big step into school, but in a homely and child-led environment.
To meet our learning objectives, the Pre-School benefits from a huge range of equipment and facilities for the children.
- Free play throughout the day
- Snack time – children are provided with a healthy nutritious snack twice a day
- Adult lead activity (twice daily) – anything from mothers day cards to building an obstacle course
- Circle time – stories, singing and music
- Lunch time – please provide a healthy packed lunch
- Phonics and literacy programme
- Visits from the Fire station, guide dogs and other organisations
- Trips to The Secret Garden
- Visits to the local park and other local facilities like the library
- School visits in later years
- Gardening in the allotment